OR CREATE YOUR OWN BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ELECTIVE
CCP-Plus students must choose at least 1 elective
from the Health & Lifestyle options --->
1. Ayurvedic Nutrition & Lifestyle
2. Trust Your Gut: Gut Health & Microbiome
3. Nutrition Psychology; Food Choices & Eating Habits *
4. Herbs for Health & Healing; An introduction to herbal medicine
5. Meal & Menu Planning; An Introduction
6. Super Nutrition; The Power of Foods
7. Fuelling & Physical Activity; A Guide to Sports Nutrition * (Overlaps with Sports Nutrition)
8. Optimal Sports Nutrition
9. Early Nutrition; Birth to Adolescence
10. Nutrition for Conception, Pregnancy & Lactation
11. Weight Management Nutrition
12. Food Groups & Dietary Diversity; Assessing & Measuring a Healthy Diet * (Overlaps with Meal & Menu Planning)
13. Women's Health & Hormones - NEW
† Certificate of Human Nutrition - elective option for Accredited Women's Health & Wellness Coaching Program
Bundle together 3 of the below modules (from A-H) and create your own subject. Represents a maximum of 1 elective in any program. The below modules are a great way to get the business know-how you specifically want before you launch your coaching business.
BUSINESS COACHING WEBINARS (Recorded by digital media expert Heather Porter)
A. Making the Best Start in Business: Passion to Success
B. Find & Market to Your Ideal Client
C. Create Your Client Avatar, Map CustomerJourneys & Create Product Offers - NEW
D. Pricing & Successful Sales Strategies - NEW
E. Digital Marketing on Facebook & Instagram, and Podcasting Basics
F. 6 Top Tips for Converting Your Website to Sales
SMALL GROUP RECORDED BUSINESS SESSIONS (By Master Certified ICF Coach & Instructor Lorna Stewart)
- Not available to CCP Students.
- All participants receive a recording of their session
G. From Idea to Marketplace: Creating Your Business Vision & Mantra
H. Developing Your Entrepreneurial Spirit
CLICK HERE TO CHECK SESSION TIMES
HERE'S TWO EXAMPLES OF HOW IT WORKS
Michele has decided to take Meal & Menu Planning (to get the Professional Certificate in Meal & Menu Planning as well as the Nutrition & Health Coaching), then the Nutrition Psychology, and lastly Create-an-Elective with three business modules from the right-hand column.
Andrew on the other hand has opted to do three subjects from the left-hand column.
Where you study should be flexible and focused on your needs! Education seeks to provide the community with resources to make their lives what they wish them to be; education isn't there to colour your dream, it's there to provide you with inspiration to express your health passion!
Well College Global (formerly Cadence Health) is a highly personalised, bespoke college and was the first college to provide online nutrition courses in the late 1990's, we were the first college to offer lifestyle, food and health coaching programs and we are the first college in Australasia to offer a formal Women's Health Coaching qualification.
Well College prides itself on its support and service, we believe that we are conduit between knowledge and global wellbeing. We provide quality learning to wellness passionate coaches who are creating a Well World of Well Beings.
Well College Global respects and acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the Land, of Elders present, past and emerging, on which this connection between people takes place.
Copyright Well College Global 2004-2021 Well College Global Registered TM 2030579 PO Box 4118 North Curl Curl NSW 2099 AUSTRALIA 02 9400-9759 ACN 600 367 968