About us & Contact us
WELL COLLEGE GLOBAL formerly Cadence Health Pty Ltd, is a globally recognised health, wellness and coaching college offering both individual training courses for professional continuing education points for health and fitness professionals, as well as coach training programs for those passionate about empowering others to live their ideal life. Coaching focuses on future opportunities rather than past mistakes. We are a learner-led college and passionate about our role as a conduit between our students and coaches and community wellbeing. We’re a bespoke college focused on learning through experience and personalised authentic connection with our collective. Your learning is not timed or stressful, it is flexible and engaging, and you are supported.
Leanne Cooper begun the business in 1998 from just one healthy eating course she taught; since then it has grown substantially into one of the largest trusted providers of industry approved courses via service, quality, honesty, consistency and innovation. Leanne places service, trust and ethics at the centre of WELL COLLEGE, and as a nutritionist Leanne has not been tempted to become an TV influencer for commercial food companies seeking to downplay their nutrition limitations.
In 2019 we launched the brand WELL COLLEGE GLOBAL in recognition of our diverse student and alumni backgrounds, who hail from all around the globe.
Our health philosophy
We do believe:
- In teaching nutrition in a way that fosters a positive relationship to food that nourishes our body, mind and soul.
- In staying unbiased and free of commercial influence, hence we don't endorse diets, products or brands, and we don't do media comment unless it reflects our principles, your trust is more important to us.
- That all too often it's our manufactured food that is doing us a disservice. In 2014 Leanne published her second book, Change The Way You Eat about the psychology of food.
- That a non-diet approach to nourishment is generally most ideal.
WELL COLLEGE is not prescriptive, our texts cover the global guidelines but we also point students in the direction of new trends that might question common assumptions. We don't adhere to any particular diet, we believe diet is dynamic.
Our education and training
Boasts a quality array of:
- Highly flexible courses and programs designed to make learning engaging and stress-free.
- Personal and professional training courses, which grow each year, with over 20,000 students having trained with us.
- Staff and panel who are highly qualified professionals including the expert performance coaches, dietitians, nutritionists, naturopaths, educators, coaches and more.
- Highly accessible courses and programs offering a range of accreditation globally.
- Logistical systems that enable us to be one of the most competitively priced providers in the market place, without compromising on quality or resources.
- Culturally diverse student who come from all around the world, Panama, Moscow, Indonesia, Canada, Dubai and more.
- Clients including Unilever, Red Cross, Benevolent Society, and Kimberley-Clark as well as many other companies in Australasia.
If you watch providers long enough it's clear that some simply emulate others. WELL COLLEGE has always lead the way with new learning strategies; we pride ourselves on differentiation as we believe this will ensure the learning experience is the best it can be.
As a training organisation we are privileged to have a great line-up of health and fitness experts on our books who make up our Experts. As an advocate of the importance of early eating habits we provide nutrition information and resources to thousands of child care organisations, pre-school centres, family day care schemes and of course parents. We also provide expert advice and editorial to organisations such as Huggies (Australia, NZ, Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia), Organic Bubs, and many other parenting web sites and organisations across Australia and New Zealand.
Using part of the Progress of Nations as our mission statement indicates the importance Leanne places on community well-being. Inline with this, Leanne co-ordinates a program linking donors such as PelikanArtline with Pacific Communities in need of educational supplies, shipping containers jam packed with school stationery to Fiji, Tonga and remote Australia. Supporting women and children in their health and education is one of the central mechanisms in improving living standards for all.
We are proud of all our affiliations, students, clients and of course achievements.
Eat well, enjoy life and live long!
Founder and Director
RNutr; GCertHumNutr; GCertHigherEd; BAPsych/Ed
Get in touch with WELL COLLEGE world wide
Our mission statement is to enhance The Progress of Nations where ever opportunities to do so arise!
CAN' T SAY IT BETTER OURSELVES!
THE PROGRESS OF NATIONS
The day will come when the progress of nations will be judged not by their military or economic strength, nor by the splendour of their capital cities and public buildings, but by the well-being of their peoples:
¨ by their levels of health, nutrition and education;
¨ by their opportunities to earn a fair reward for their labours;
¨ by their ability to participate in the decisions that affect their lives;
¨ by the respect that is shown for their civil and political liberties;
¨ by the provision that is made for those who are vulnerable and disadvantaged; and,
¨ by the protection that is afforded to the growing minds and bodies of their children.
Source: United Nations